We’re happy to announce a new update to ImageFramer. This version is focused on better usability and user interface, some of them in preparation for the sticker packs that we’re going to introduce really soon.
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of changes:
- NEW: Undo/Redo can now be used when editing the design
- NEW: Arrow keys can now be used to move overlay layers (need to click on it first). Holding the Shift key will move the layers in larger steps.
- NEW: Pressing the Delete key will delete the currently selected layer from the design
- Improved: Frame/Sticker icons in Library are now rendered on-demand, in Retina
- Improved: Frame/Stickers icons are now drawn in Retina resolution in the layers strip
- Improved: Increase file size preview limit to 4 times the pixels than in previous versions
- Improved: Image Overlays icons are now drawn proportionally scaled in the layers strip
- Improved: Reduce knob of shadow controls
- Improved: Newsletter signup user interface
- Fixed: When adding a new template, another template could be selected for renaming
Update ImageFramer in the application (or in the Mac App Store, if your version is from there). Or download from https://imageframer.net/download.