Watch the short video below to learn how to create custom frames and add them to ImageFramer. Steps are also outlined below the video. Adding frames requires the Pro license for ImageFramer.
- Use any drawing software. (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, SketchBook, Sketch).
- Create a custom design. For designs type of moulding with corners, prefer a square size. (for example 400 x 400 pixels)
- Save the design as a PDF (for vector frames), PNG, JPG, or some other format.
- Open ImageFramer and select Frame Editor menu item in the File menu. Or hit Command-Shift-F on the keyboard.
- Once Frame Editor is open, navigate to the set where you want the frame to be added and click the “+” button located on the bottom right and select New Frame.
- Navigate to the top of the Frame Editor window and choose a type of frame style. (Colour Mat, Moulding with corners, Moulding, Full frame)
- Drag your graphics files from Finder to the right panel of the frame editor to import them into ImageFramer. Or use the + button below the images.
- Drag your images from the Images panel on the right and drop them onto the relevant frame property rows that say “Bottom Image”, “Left Image”, “Top Image”, etc.
- Test your design in a regular ImageFramer window.